Thursday 3 May 2018

Perspective

This week we have been talking about "Perspective". We read the book "What Do You Do With A Problem" by Kobi Yamada.


In writing we tried to look at some situations from different perspectives. You might enjoy these stories about "Going to Bed".


I like to read in bed because the pictures and the writing help me go to sleep, but the dog two houses down wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep.

When my Mum says to go to bed I say I don't want to go to bed because it is only 7.30 and I want to play trucks, but I like it that it is warm.

I love going to bed because it is relaxing, but the thing I don't like about sleeping is that it is boring.

I like going to be when it is warm, but I do not want to stop playing with my lego.

I like going to sleep to get strong, but I don't like my Mum waking me up.

I like to dream about horses, but I don't like to stop playing my Playmobile hospital and I like to read in bed, but I don't like to brush my teeth.

I like going to bed because it is so warm, but I don't like going to bed because I can't watch TV, and I don't like to wake up because I can't go back to sleep.

We worked hard to write these compound sentences, using "but".


No comments:

Post a Comment