Tuesday, 28 April 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zealandia Extravaganza - Term 3
We had a great time at Zealandia this week. We embraced the rain and were lucky enough to see lots of creatures and native flora. When Wel...
-
Using kind words sometimes requires teaching children how to be kind and respectful, tolerating and accepting others differences. Sometimes...
-
Today we read a poem called, "I have Noodles in my Nostrils" by Kenn Nesbitt. The poem is about noodles that fall onto parts ...
-
We are learning about creative thinking. We had lots of ideas and used our imagination down at the beach. It was Sea Week last week ...

Thanks for all of your answers- quite an array! I will get ask Persia to get back to you on these. First I will have to find a time she is actually awake! She likes the look of Cleo too Georgia! Burmese certainly are full of 'character!'
ReplyDeleteShe does actually move when she is awake- I know it didn't look like it in the video!
See you all soon. Mā te wā, Jude ( and Persia)