Friday 26 November 2021

I Am Connected: Connecting across our spaces

 Our Learner Attribute this term is I am Connected and we are connecting every weeks across all our spaces. So what is I am Connected about? It means that:

  • I can build relationships with others
  • I can communicate clearly
  • I can be part of a team- collaborate and contribute
  • I can connect to my place, the environment and globally

Our year 3s have been spending time in the senior school making new connections and sharing ideas. They collaborated through sports by going to the ASB Sports Centre with the years 4 and 5 and had a great day making connections as well as linking up with our Tautoru buddies from last year!









The year 2s spent time with year 1s at the beach and working on some beach themed sand art. We enjoyed a beautiful spring day sharing our beautiful environment, looking for interesting objects and building at the beach, then headed back to school to work on our sand art picture.












No comments:

Post a Comment