Wednesday 4 September 2019

Student Led Workshops- Kids can be teachers too!

We have been using our Love of Learning, Leadership and Positive Purpose to teach others and learn from each other. Kids can teach too!

 . 

Some of us have been going to Autahi to the Rocket Lab. We help others in Autahi to learn their Rocket Words and by helping them to practise reading and writing. It's amazing to think that we had to learn to do that not that long ago! Some of us have been running workshops teaching others some of the skills we know.




 
 
 




We've learned that teaching is quite hard sometimes but it gives us lots of positive emotions to share what we know.

 .  


Isabella- I liked being a teacher but it was hard because people were not listening when I showed them how to do it. I'm going to try again with some helpers.
Oli- It is a bit tricky to teach people origami because I had to do it for them until they learned it.
Freddie- It was fun helping my buddy with their Rocket Words. I like being a teacher.
Darragh- The first time I helped my buddy do their rocket words it was scary but now I feel confident. I like being a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment