Wednesday 5 May 2021

Welcome to Term 2

So great to see everyone back after a break filled with blue skies and sunny days. We are very excited about the new term and there is so much on the horizon.





But what about last term? What were our highlights?


"Maths was awesome" Sammy


"My best thing was reading because I got so much help." Samuel

I really liked Te Wahi Mahi because it was fun to build and let my imagination go wild!" Amelia


'I liked creating my Poppy art" Callum



"I liked the ASB for the futsal festival to see the futsal girls" Scarlett



"Learning to read chapter books was cool" Ava



Here are some things we are looking forward to in Term 2


Reading, swimming, trips away to ASB and the Art Gallery, playing with my friends, Golden Time, Sumdog, maths and science experiments.





No comments:

Post a Comment