Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zealandia Extravaganza - Term 3
We had a great time at Zealandia this week. We embraced the rain and were lucky enough to see lots of creatures and native flora. When Wel...
-
Using kind words sometimes requires teaching children how to be kind and respectful, tolerating and accepting others differences. Sometimes...
-
Today we read a poem called, "I have Noodles in my Nostrils" by Kenn Nesbitt. The poem is about noodles that fall onto parts ...
-
We are learning about creative thinking. We had lots of ideas and used our imagination down at the beach. It was Sea Week last week ...

I guy's my name is Jamesen and l would like to thank you for comment on my idea I really like your kite and Chrismas tree I am a class member from room three if you would like to see my blog go to http://jamesonpauroa.blogspot.co.nz to see what I have been up to. :)
ReplyDeleteJamesen, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki
Thank you for your comment. Yes, great that we are learning the same things at our schools. Tautoru
Delete