Thursday, 13 August 2015
Reading to Myself
I like reading to myself during Daily 5. Today I was reading a book called "The Gardener and the Scarecrow". When I come to a tricky word in the book I use stretchy snake to help me. So if you don't know a word, then you use your finger to cover part of it and you say "I know that word" then you say the bit you can see and then the other part. Then you put the word together.
Labels:
Reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zealandia Extravaganza - Term 3
We had a great time at Zealandia this week. We embraced the rain and were lucky enough to see lots of creatures and native flora. When Wel...
-
Using kind words sometimes requires teaching children how to be kind and respectful, tolerating and accepting others differences. Sometimes...
-
Today we read a poem called, "I have Noodles in my Nostrils" by Kenn Nesbitt. The poem is about noodles that fall onto parts ...
-
The genealogy of Ranginui and Papatūānuku- source: Enviroschools What plants are we kaitiaki (guardians) of in our community? Where do they ...

No comments:
Post a Comment