Tautoru had an amazing time roaming through the streets of Wellington on the hunt for art.
Thursday, 7 May 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zealandia Extravaganza - Term 3
We had a great time at Zealandia this week. We embraced the rain and were lucky enough to see lots of creatures and native flora. When Wel...
-
Using kind words sometimes requires teaching children how to be kind and respectful, tolerating and accepting others differences. Sometimes...
-
Today we read a poem called, "I have Noodles in my Nostrils" by Kenn Nesbitt. The poem is about noodles that fall onto parts ...
-
The genealogy of Ranginui and Papatūānuku- source: Enviroschools What plants are we kaitiaki (guardians) of in our community? Where do they ...



Great photos. I bet that you have lots of ideas for the Art Exhibition! Nicola
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing day! I can't wait to see your Art Exhibition.
ReplyDelete