Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zealandia Extravaganza - Term 3
We had a great time at Zealandia this week. We embraced the rain and were lucky enough to see lots of creatures and native flora. When Wel...
-
Using kind words sometimes requires teaching children how to be kind and respectful, tolerating and accepting others differences. Sometimes...
-
Today we read a poem called, "I have Noodles in my Nostrils" by Kenn Nesbitt. The poem is about noodles that fall onto parts ...
-
The genealogy of Ranginui and Papatūānuku- source: Enviroschools What plants are we kaitiaki (guardians) of in our community? Where do they ...
It looks like you all had a nice time! From Jack R
ReplyDeleteI was zebra. Zebras are part of the horse family. I love horses. From Sylvie
ReplyDeleteOn Friday after the show there was not many people at school because they were so tired. By Hunter
ReplyDeleteIt was fun and awesome. I like performing in front of heaps of people. By Anna
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was an awesome show! From Liv
ReplyDeletethe birds are very detailed.by george
ReplyDeleteI love the birds! Great use of colour and just gorgeous to look at!
ReplyDeleteFrom Sarah