Thursday 22 August 2013

Year 3 have been experimenting with writing about the feeling of hunger. You will see more of their writing in this weeks school newsletter.
 
I slivered out of the pool as starvation took over me. I rushed for my food like a bull dog was chasing me.
 Joab
 
 
As I crawled out of the pool hunger took over. I rushed to my bag, ripping it open and gobbled my snack.
 Oto
 
 
As I got out of the pool, I felt I could eat an elephant. As I looked around at everyone else, they looked like food.
Rory
 
I scampered  out of the pool, my body shaking.
My arms and legs trembling with frozenness.
Cold water dripping down my back.
Emma M


2 comments:

  1. I'm really proud of your writing. You all created great images in my mind as I read them.
    Well done!
    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the writing. You have managed to paint a picture in my head.

    Good job!

    Nicola

    ReplyDelete