Chrissy and Shona's writing groups looked at the marrows in the classroom and the zucchini on the plants in the garden. They have been writing about them:
I have zucchini growing in my garden and I eat the zucchini. By Emelie.
I like zucchini with crunchy chips and it is very delicious. By Keir.
I don't like to eat zucchini because it is too squishy for me. By Marnie.
I like zucchini. I hope Shona brings a zucchini slice to school. By Hadley.
It grows in gardens and on plants. I like it with wet noodles. By Chris.
I like zucchini with onion and tomatoes. They taste yummy. My Mum lets me put zucchini on the barbecue. Sometimes Mum lets me take it to other people. By Stella.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zealandia Extravaganza - Term 3
We had a great time at Zealandia this week. We embraced the rain and were lucky enough to see lots of creatures and native flora. When Wel...
-
Using kind words sometimes requires teaching children how to be kind and respectful, tolerating and accepting others differences. Sometimes...
-
Today we read a poem called, "I have Noodles in my Nostrils" by Kenn Nesbitt. The poem is about noodles that fall onto parts ...
-
We are learning about creative thinking. We had lots of ideas and used our imagination down at the beach. It was Sea Week last week ...
No comments:
Post a Comment