'What's in our backyard?'
The Tautoru team are well on their way with their inquiry about 'What's in our backyard?'.
We have been tuning in and finding out about what's in our own backyard, our school and local beach backyard.
Some Tuning In questions the students have been pondering have been...
- What is a backyard?
- What do I have in my own backyard?
- What are the similarities and differences between my own backyard and our Worser Bay School backyard?
- What have we found out about our fellow Teacher's backyards?
- What can we see, feel, hear and touch at our own Worser Bay Beach?
- How can we beautify our own school backyard and environment?
- What are we curious to find out?
- How do sunflowers grow?
Have a look at some fantastic photos of some of Tautoru students planting their own sunflower seeds. They are going to track their Sunflower seeds progress over the coming weeks and eventually plant them in our own school backyard to beautify our environment.